Register TODAY for our popular workshop “Florida Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning 101 – What YOU need to know!”
Join us from the comfort of your couch!
PROTECT YOUR NEST
Thursday, June 10, 2021
10:00 am to 11:30 am
Discover How to Protect Your Assets and Provide for Your Loved Ones
Are you ready to begin making decisions that will protect your independence and ability to stay in control if you get sick or need long-term care in the future?
Join Denise Tessier for a special ONLINE 90 minute training event! Learn how to use simple legal strategies to help make your wishes known, keep peace in the family, and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens.
Who Should Attend This Webinar?
If you don’t currently have a plan in place to protect your family and assets… or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your old estate plan.
On this webinar you’ll learn:
- The advantages and disadvantages of both wills and trusts.
- How to keep your affairs private and your loved ones out of court if you become disabled and can’t speak for yourself. (Hint: Not all Powers of Attorney work!)
- All about probate and what steps can you take now to help your family avoid this expensive and time-consuming legal process.
- If you will you owe estate taxes and how to help your heirs minimize or even avoid “death” taxes after your passing.
- Easy strategies to protect your children’s inheritance from being seized if they get divorced, sued or file bankruptcy in the future.
- How to preserve your estate for your children should you pass away and your surviving spouse gets remarried (without a plan, your family’s inheritance can go to the new husband or wife!).
Yes! Send me the instructions on how to join this 90 minute estate planning webinar!
Denise Tessier has been a lawyer for over 25 years focusing on estate planning, probate, trust administration and elder law issues. Based in Lake Wales, FL, our mission is to provide residents of Lake Wales and surrounding areas with quality estate planning resources, such as assistance with Living Trusts, Wills (simple & complex), Probate, Trust Administration, Powers of Attorney, Living Wills, Irrevocable Trusts, Family Limited Partnerships, and Charitable Giving.