Register TODAY for our popular workshop “Florida Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning 101 – What YOU need to know!”
Join us from the comfort of your couch!
PROTECT YOUR NEST
Thursday, June 10, 2021
10:00 am to 11:30 am
Discover How to Protect Your Assets and Provide for Your Loved Ones
Are you ready to begin making decisions that will protect your independence and ability to stay in control if you get sick or need long-term care in the future?
Join us on Thursday, June 10th, 2021 at 10 AM – 11:30 AM EST from the comfort of your home. Learn all about wills, trusts, and medical directives in Florida, and find out how to take charge of life’s most challenging transitions with holistic estate planning.
This is geared as basic education for those who have not started any estate planning but should also be useful to those who have old or out-of-state plans. ATTENDEES WILL RECEIVE A FREE, PERSONALIZED NO-OBLIGATION INITIAL CONSULTATION, up to 90 minutes, valued at $450.
Who Should Attend This Webinar?
If you don’t currently have a plan in place to protect your family and assets… or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your old estate plan.
On this webinar you’ll learn:
- The advantages and disadvantages of both wills and trusts.
- How to keep your affairs private and your loved ones out of court if you become disabled and can’t speak for yourself. (Hint: Not all Powers of Attorney work!)
- All about probate and what steps can you take now to help your family avoid this expensive and time-consuming legal process.
- If you will you owe estate taxes and how to help your heirs minimize or even avoid “death” taxes after your passing.
- Easy strategies to protect your children’s inheritance from being seized if they get divorced, sued or file bankruptcy in the future.
- How to preserve your estate for your children should you pass away and your surviving spouse gets remarried (without a plan, your family’s inheritance can go to the new husband or wife!).
- Getting Started – How the process works and cost expectations.
Yes! Send me the instructions on how to join this 90 minute estate planning webinar!
Denise Tessier has been a lawyer for over 25 years focusing on estate planning, probate, trust administration and elder law issues. The Tessier Law Firm serves Central Florida throughout the Polk County, DeSoto, Hardee and Highlands counties, with appointments available in Lakeland, Winter Haven, remotely by phone and videoconference, or at your Location.