We Invite You to Attend Our Free Estate Planning Seminar on “Florida Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning 101 – What YOU need to know!”
Discover How to Protect Your Assets and Provide for Your Loved Ones, All while Enjoying a Complimentary Meal from Harborside!
FLORIDA WILLS & TRUSTS 101- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW!
Thursday, September 23, 2021
from 12 pm- 1:30 pm
Discover How to Protect Your Assets and Provide for Your Loved Ones
Are you ready to begin making decisions that will protect your independence and ability to stay in control if you get sick or need long-term care in the future?
Join us for our seminar on Tuesday, September 23rd, 2021 at 12:00 pm for a complimentary dinner or lunch at Harborside. Learn all about wills, trusts, and medical directives in Florida, and find out how to take charge of life’s most challenging transitions with holistic estate planning.
This is geared as basic education for those who have not started any estate planning but should also be useful to those who have old or out-of-state plans. ATTENDEES WILL RECEIVE A FREE, PERSONALIZED NO-OBLIGATION INITIAL CONSULTATION, up to 90 minutes, valued at $450.
Who Should Attend This Seminar?
If you don’t currently have a plan in place to protect your family and assets… or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your old estate plan.
At this seminar, we will discuss several issues including:
- The advantages and disadvantages of both Wills and Living Trusts
- How Probate works and, more importantly, how you may avoid Probate altogether!
- Maintaining your privacy and protecting yourself and your spouse against guardianship or a “living probate” if one of you becomes disabled
- Planning before you need Long Term Care
- Why putting property in children’s names may be a mistake
- Protecting your children’s inheritance from their future ex-spouses, lawsuits, and other claims
- Preserving your estate for your kids if your surviving spouse gets remarried
- Preserving your estate when you have minor children, divorces and/or a blended family, or special health and welfare concerns
To reserve seats for you and a guest, please either click the “Sign Me Up!” button or call our Client Relations Manager at (863) 274-3930
We encourage you to bring your spouse or a friend you feel would benefit from this powerful information.
Due to our commitment to COVID-19 safety, we will be limiting the number of guests in each session, and reservation requests will be filled on a first-come-first-serve basis to ensure we do not overfill our sessions.
Your safety is our priority, and we thank you for your understanding.
Click the button below to sign up for this potentially life-changing seminar.
Meet Attorney Denise Tessier
Denise Tessier has been a lawyer for over 25 years focusing on estate planning, probate, trust administration, and elder law issues. The Tessier Law Firm serves Central Florida throughout the Polk County, DeSoto, Hardee, and Highlands counties, with appointments available in Lakeland, Winter Haven, remotely by phone and videoconference, or at your location.