Welcome to the Estate Planning Information Center brought to you by The Tessier Law Firm.
The Tessier Law Firm’s mission is to empower our clients to take charge of their most challenging life transitions. We provide empathetic legal counseling services primarily focused in the areas of Wills and Trusts, Probate, and Administration of Estates, Elder Law and Long-Term Care Planning, as well as Business Consulting services. The Tessier Law Firm serves Central Florida throughout the Polk County, DeSoto, Hardee and Highlands counties.
What sets us apart? We strive to proactively build strong, long term relationships to help families and businesses through their journeys over time. We provide customized, proactive and thorough life, estate, asset protection and business planning – not just as a one-time document producer, but a trusted, compassionate legal advisor serving holistically on an ongoing basis for years to come. Embracing technology, we make it easy on our clients to find us, and meet us conveniently on their schedule, to their comfort level – with options for virtual/online meetings and notary signings, in addition to traditional office hours in Lakeland and Winter Haven, and visits at YOUR location (travel fee may apply).
We want to arm you with the information you need to make an informed decision about your family’s future. Visit our online Estate Planning Information Center to obtain timely, quality information on estate planning and related issues, including complimentary issues of our Special Reports and Estate Planning News articles. Join our Mailing List! Residents of Lakeland, Winter Haven, Lake Wales and surrounding areas can register to attend our Live and Zoom Estate Planning Seminars.
Mission Statement and Core Values
Our Mission is to empower our clients to take charge of their most challenging life transitions. We provide legal representation and services focused in the areas of Wills and Trusts, Elder Law and Long Term Care Planning, Probate, and Administration of Estates. We also offer services to help protect assets as new businesses are created, grow and thrive.
In all engagements, The Tessier Law Firm is committed to:
- Offering a unique combination of experience and services which allows us to achieve innovative and cutting edge solutions, tailored for each client’s unique circumstances;
- Understanding and responding to our clients’ ever-changing needs brought on by life’s challenges, proactively, and on a regular, ongoing basis, with formal systems and communication strategies in place to ensure regular follow ups with both prospects and clients;
- Servicing our clients with the highest degree of excellence, confidentiality and reliability, whether in person or through technology – leveraging the strengths of membership within several national networks of experienced estate planning attorneys.
- Providing an advantage to our clients and community through insightful web-forward education, advocacy and leadership;
- Working with a local and national network of allied non-legal professionals and organizations to coordinate comprehensive life and business management strategies.
To emphasize our mission and values,our trademarked slogan is “Take Charge of Life’s Transitions.”